As an Illumina user, you will find that Lasergene Genomics Suite enables you to effortlessly assemble and analyze your sequencing data for the following project types:
- De novo genome assemblies
- De novo transcriptome assemblies
- Reference-guided genome alignments
- Targeted amplicon re-sequencing
- Assembly and analysis of gene panel data
- Whole genome/whole exome validation
- Large-scale, multi-sample SNP analysis
- ChIP-Seq and miRNA analysis
- Gene expression analysis
Free TrialRequest Quote
Our software uses parameters that have been optimized specifically for Illumina data and provides full support for Illumina multiplexed data, merge pair data, and paired-end sequence data.
Through Illumina's BaseSpace® environment, DNASTAR now offers two applications. First, DNASTAR offers temporary access to fully functional versions of SeqMan NGen and SeqMan Pro. Together, these two programs allow you to assemble your Illumina reads on the DNASTAR Cloud and then view and analyze the results. Second, DNASTAR features a free application to quickly assemble a de novo bacterial genome in SeqMan NGen. For a brief overview of these applications, watch our video in the Illumina BaseSpace® Webinar Series.