DNASTAR's Lasergene Genomics Suite includes software that allows users to quickly and easily align next-gen RNA reads against a reference genome, and then perform in-depth analysis of the aligned data. Features of the software enable you to:
- Align and analyze any size RNA-Seq data set, from bacteria to human - check out our benchmarks below.
- View multiple conditions and annotations
- Identify patterns in two, three or more intersecting sets of data
- Compare RNA-Seq data to ChIP-Seq or microarray data
- Export data sets and reads for SNP detection and further analysis
Free TrialRequest Quote
|Lasergene Genomics Suite RNA-Seq Benchmarks|
|RNA-Seq (6 human samples)||Illumina||Hg19+dbSNP||3,101||322 M||2,687||50||3.5 Hrs.|
|RNA-Seq (2 human samples)||Ion Torrent||Hg19+dbSNP||3,101||17.5 M||875||100||1.5 Hrs.|
** Assembly times were calculated using a computer with a 4 Disk RAID-0.