DNASTAR's Lasergene Genomics Suite provides researchers with an integrated pipeline for assembling and analyzing multi-sample data sets. Features of the Lasergene Genomics Suite software include:
- Powerful analysis and filtering capabilities for both prospective and retrospective studies.
- The new best practice in NGS variant calling
- Quick assembly of large data sets from all major next-gen technologies on a desktop computer—check out our benchmarks
- Ability to quickly identify mutations using live, interactive views.
- Direct connection to the GO Annotation, dbNSFP, dbSNP, COSMIC and GERP databases.
- Utilization of gene ontologies to identfy the relationship between genes with particular biological functions or to determine the relative importance of genes in specific processes.
- Large-scale comparisons of SNPs across individuals and groups of individuals, and the ability to determine the level of disruption to each gene caused by the SNPs present.
- Multiple statistical analysis tools and visualizations options for identifying groups of co-regulated genes.
- Ability to import and analyze phenotypic data as well as custom SNP annotations.
Request QuoteFree Trial
Note that a "Commercial Services" license is required for organizations that use our software as part of an analysis pipeline that is provided as a service for others. Please request a quote for pricing and additional information.