Lasergene Genomics Suite software easily and efficiently performs de novo transcriptome assembly and gene expression analysis, enabling you to:
- Assemble data for small or large transcriptome data sets on a desktop computer, using DNASTAR’s patented algorithm which utilizes RefSeq to identify and merge transcripts, resulting in longer, more complete mRNA sequences.
- Automatically annotate assembled transcripts using DNASTAR's proprietary transcript annotation tool to identify genes and highlight known and novel genes among your transcripts.
- Easily remove rRNA and contaminants, and perform adapter trimming to help you obtain the most appropriate annotated transcript results more efficiently.
- Review and edit assembled transcripts, and identify important subsets of transcripts, based on criteria such as similarity to known genes or transcript length.
- Compare RNA-Seq experimental data to all assembled transcripts or to custom subsets to identify differential expression among various transcript data sets in differing conditions.
Request QuoteFree Trial