DNASTAR's Lasergene Genomics Suite allows users to effortlessly align exome data against a genomic reference sequence and perform comprehensive post-alignment analysis, including identifying SNPs and structural variants, and reviewing coverage. Features of Lasergene Genomics Suite's exome alignment software include:
- Support for both single-end and paired-end data
- The ability to align multiplexed data or multiple samples simultaneously
- Large-scale SNP comparisons across individuals and groups
- Advanced gene filtering based on the level of disruption to each gene caused by variations
- Support for all major next-gen sequencing technologies
Buy NowRequest QuoteFree Trial
Lasergene Genomics Suite Exome Alignment Benchmarks
|8 Human Exomes* (multiplex)||Illumina||Hg19+dbSNP||27||1,268||12,047||76||446X||14 Hrs|
|Human Exome*||Illumina||Hg19+dbSNP||27||163||12,390||76||459X||2 Hrs.|
*Data sets for these projects were obtained from NCBI's Short Read Archive.
** Assembly times were calculated using a computer with a 4 Disk RAID-0.