DNASTAR's Lasergene Genomics Suite includes GenVision Pro, our new genome visualization software which allows you to visualize, browse, and compare multiple genome-scale assemblies, including data combined from multiple project types, through full integration with SeqMan NGen and ArrayStar.
- Quickly open genomic data in GenVision Pro directly from SeqMan NGen or ArrayStar with a single click, eliminating the need to upload large files to a separate browser
- Import genome sequences directly from NCBI using our integrated Genome Download Tool
- Navigate through your genome by any combination of criteria, including gene name, chromosome number, and sequence position — history tracking allows you to easily go back to regions of interest
- Easily visualize and analyze mRNA isoforms for gene expression analysis using Sashimi plots
- View and compare a variety of data tracks such as features, RPKM data for RNA-Seq assemblies and IP RPM data for ChIP-Seq assemblies — all in a single view
- Fine-tune your image by customizing the color, graph type, and scale of each data track, then export as a PDF, PNG, JPG, or as a fully-editable image to PowerPoint
Request QuoteFree Trial