DNASTAR's Lasergene Genomics Suite allows you to use Sanger sequencing to validate the results of your NGS assembly or variant calls, through combining both data types into a single assembly in SeqMan NGen. This workflow can also be used to verify DNA constructs that have been sequenced via NGS.
- Easily combine Sanger and NGS data in the SeqMan NGen wizard by selecting the new "Sanger Validation" assembly type
- Analyze results in SeqMan Pro to view both Sanger and NGS sub-alignments in a single view
- Identify SNPs of interest by grouping and filtering in the SNP Report
- View SNPs of interest in the context of both the NGS alignment as well as the Sanger alignment, and view trace data for that position
- Confirm SNPs from the SNP Report and save as a VCF file for downstream analysis
- For verifying DNA constructs (plasmids or synthesized oligos), use SeqMan Pro to identify and correct NGS sequencing errors
Request QuoteFree Trial