Learn more about our accurate protein structure prediction tools, including NovaFold AI, which utilizes the award-winning AlphaFold 2 method.
Watch this 1-hour webinar presented by Matt Keyser to learn how to streamline your variant analysis pipeline.
Variant Annotation with Lasergene Genomics: The easy way to discover, annotate and filter sequence variants
Once you find thousands of variants in a set of samples, how can you easily do variant annotation and identify which ones are of the greatest importance?
This webinar focuses on our protein structure prediction tools, including our newest offering, NovaFold AI, which utilizes the award-winning AlphaFold 2 method.
DNASTAR announced today a new release of their leading protein structure prediction software, NovaFold, that incorporates the award-winning AlphaFold 2 AI system developed by Google-owned DeepMind.
Watch our 1-hour webinar on simplifying multiple sequence assembly and analysis using our newest MegAlign Pro features.
Watch our 1-hour webinar to learn how to easily analyze transcriptome data for non-model organisms.
Search Blog Posts
- Oct 12th Webinar: Accurate Protein Structure Prediction September 27, 2022
- Lasergene 17.3.3 Release Notes June 29, 2022
- Streamlining Variant Identification and Analysis Webinar June 23, 2022
- Variant Annotation with Lasergene Genomics: The easy way to discover, annotate and filter sequence variants June 9, 2022
- Expert-Guided Protein Structure Prediction Webinar May 13, 2022
Most Commented Posts
- Lasergene 15.3 Release Notes By Katie Maxfield on October 24, 2018 4
- EditSeq, PrimerSelect and classic MegAlign retired with the release of Lasergene 16.0 By Sharon Yildiz on July 12, 2019 4
- How much disk space do I need for my templated genome assembly? By DNA STAR on November 24, 2015 4