This webinar focuses on our protein structure prediction tools, including our newest offering, NovaFold AI, which utilizes the award-winning AlphaFold 2 method.
DNASTAR announced today a new release of their leading protein structure prediction software, NovaFold, that incorporates the award-winning AlphaFold 2 AI system developed by Google-owned DeepMind.
Watch our 1-hour webinar on simplifying multiple sequence assembly and analysis using our newest MegAlign Pro features.
Watch our 1-hour webinar to learn how to easily analyze transcriptome data for non-model organisms.
Date: 9/30/2021 Version Affected: Lasergene 22.214.171.124 and earlier Version Fixed: Lasergene 126.96.36.199 and later Issue…
In this edition of our newsletter, we are sharing the most-viewed DNASTAR resources of 2021 and a link to our most recent webinar.
Register for a webinar on viral genome analysis, read our latest blog post, and learn about Lasergene 17.3, released in late August.
Search Blog Posts
- Expert-Guided Protein Structure Prediction Webinar May 13, 2022
- Lasergene 17.3.2 Release Notes May 9, 2022
- DNASTAR Releases NovaFold AI Powered by AlphaFold 2 February 28, 2022
- Simplifying Multiple Sequence Alignment and Analysis with MegAlign Pro Webinar February 25, 2022
- Lasergene 17.3.1 Release Notes January 26, 2022
Most Commented Posts
- Lasergene 15.3 Release Notes By Katie Maxfield on October 24, 2018 4
- EditSeq, PrimerSelect and classic MegAlign retired with the release of Lasergene 16.0 By Sharon Yildiz on July 12, 2019 4
- How much disk space do I need for my templated genome assembly? By DNA STAR on November 24, 2015 4