72,000 reasons (and counting!) we love our customers! Creating innovative bionformatics software solutions is only...
You asked for it and we delivered: Protein modeling on macOS Last week we released...
5 Free NGS Assemblies for All Users (Free Trials Included!) Assembly and Analysis for Any...
Written by Eric Cabot, PhD With the latest version of Lasergene, MegAlign Pro, part of...
Written by Guy Plunkett III, PhD in Bacteriology As a bacteriologist and genomics researcher at...
Date: 10/24/2018 Version Affected: All Version Fixed: 15.3 (partial fix) Issue: After...
Date: 10/24/2018 Version Affected: All Version Fixed: N/A Issue: Macintosh users running...
Date: 10/8/2018 Version Affected: 15.2 and prior Version Fixed: 15.3 (to be released...
Search Blog Posts
- Best Practices
- Clinical Research
- DNASTAR Customer Stories
- DNASTAR News
- Molecular Biology
- Next-Gen Sequencing
- Press Releases
- Product Notifications
- Product Updates
- Structural Biology
- 72,000 Publications Citing DNASTAR Software March 12, 2019
- Nova Applications on Mac: Bringing the Power of Protein Modeling to the Desktop March 7, 2019
- 2019 February Newsletter February 26, 2019
- Free NGS Assembly and Alignment for Genomic Sequencing Data December 18, 2018
- Pairwise Alignment with MegAlign Pro: Choosing the best alignment for your project November 20, 2018