Do you need to assemble RNA-Seq de novo transcriptome data as part of your research? If so, you might want to consider DNASTAR’s SeqMan NGen, part of the Lasergene Genomics package. SeqMan NGen provides an integrated solution that’s easy to use: from setup to downstream analysis.
DNASTAR® announced today the release of Lasergene® 17.1, which includes significant updates to the core…
November 12, 2020 Newsletter – Lasergene Student Research Licenses, SeqMan Ultra Webinar, Updates to Perpetual Licenses
Welcome to November’s newsletter! As fall officially comes to a close, we hope this...
Date: 11/12/2020 Version Affected: All Version Fixed: N/A (expected in 17.2.1) Issue: In early autumn...
October 15, 2020 Newsletter – Choosing a Multiple Sequence Alignment Method, SeqBuilder Pro Webinar Next Week
We hope this month’s newsletter finds you healthy and well! We’ll be covering one of...
Search Blog Posts
- De novo Transcriptome Assembly: SeqMan NGen vs. CLC Genomics Workbench November 19, 2020
- DNASTAR Integrates Genomenon Mastermind Database for Human Variant Analysis November 17, 2020
- DNASTAR Releases Lasergene 17.2 Software November 17, 2020
- Lasergene 17.2 Release Notes November 17, 2020
- November 12, 2020 Newsletter – Lasergene Student Research Licenses, SeqMan Ultra Webinar, Updates to Perpetual Licenses November 12, 2020