Written by Eric Cabot, PhD With the latest version of Lasergene, MegAlign Pro, part of...
Best practices for molecular biology, genomics, protein and bioinformatics research.
Written by Guy Plunkett III, PhD in Bacteriology As a bacteriologist and genomics researcher at...
By Matthew Keyser De novo assembly of whole transcriptome sequencing data from non-model organisms can...
Search Blog Posts
- Webinar: Using Lasergene from Your Home Office April 3, 2020
- March 26, 2020 Newsletter – New webinar and our COVID-19 response March 26, 2020
- Working with Variant Call Format Files in Lasergene Genomics March 11, 2020
- Webinar: Transitioning from SeqMan Pro to SeqMan Ultra February 24, 2020
- February 18, 2020 Newsletter – Lasergene 17 is Here! February 18, 2020