Check out our new “Frequently Asked Questions” post based on customer questions at our recent SeqBuilder Pro webinar
Best practices for molecular biology, genomics, protein and bioinformatics research.
Check out our new “Frequently Asked Questions” post based on customer questions at our recent MegAlign Pro webinar
Written by Eric Cabot, PhD With the latest version of Lasergene, MegAlign Pro, part of...
Written by Guy Plunkett III, PhD in Bacteriology As a bacteriologist and genomics researcher at...
By Matthew Keyser De novo assembly of whole transcriptome sequencing data from non-model organisms can...
Search Blog Posts
- Lasergene 17.1 Release Notes July 2, 2020
- AVX support is required to run MegAlign Pro version 17.1 and later June 30, 2020
- Webinar: Get to Know SeqMan Ultra June 24, 2020
- June 18, 2020 Newsletter – Lasergene 17.1 Coming Soon June 18, 2020
- Lasergene 17.1 is Coming Soon! June 16, 2020