Watch our 1-hour webinar designed to help new users understand the available functionality in Lasergene and how to get started with the work they want to do.
We recently sat down with Matt Keyser, DNASTAR Senior Product Manager, to ask what makes the MAFFT v.7 multiple sequence alignment (MSA) algorithm special and how to use it within MegAlign Pro.
Watch our 1-hour webinar on best practices for automated virtual cloning.
Watch our 1-hour webinar on how to create the most accurate assemblies of your Sanger sequencing data.
Check out our new post featuring questions and answers from our recent webinar on genomic…
Watch our 1-hour webinar on phylogenetic tree creation and optimization using the latest features in MegAlign Pro.
Protein sequences are published at an exponentially higher rate than protein structures. Elucidating a protein…
In this webinar, DNASTAR Senior Product Manager Matt Keyser demonstrates SeqMan Ultra’s new features in the Lasergene 17.2 release.
Watch our 1-hour webinar on best practices for using SeqBuilder Pro for sequence analysis, including…
If you’re doing a whole-genome alignment in MegAlign Pro, Mauve is the best MegAlign Pro…
Search Blog Posts
- Log4j vulnerability is not known to affect DNASTAR products December 17, 2021
- December 15, 2021 Newsletter – Our most-viewed resources of 2021 December 15, 2021
- Getting Started with Lasergene Webinar November 18, 2021
- November 9, 2021 Newsletter – Lasergene webinar, aligning viral genomes with MAFFT November 10, 2021
- Using the MAFFT alignment algorithm for high-capacity viral genome alignment November 1, 2021
Most Commented Posts
- Lasergene 15.3 Release Notes By Katie Maxfield on October 24, 2018 4
- EditSeq, PrimerSelect and classic MegAlign retired with the release of Lasergene 16.0 By Sharon Yildiz on July 12, 2019 4
- How much disk space do I need for my templated genome assembly? By DNA STAR on November 24, 2015 4