Watch our 1-hour webinar on simplifying multiple sequence assembly and analysis using our newest MegAlign Pro features.
Watch our 1-hour webinar designed to help new users understand the available functionality in Lasergene and how to get started with the work they want to do.
We recently sat down with Matt Keyser, DNASTAR Senior Product Manager, to ask what makes the MAFFT v.7 multiple sequence alignment (MSA) algorithm special and how to use it within MegAlign Pro.
Watch our 1-hour webinar on best practices for automated virtual cloning.
Watch our 1-hour webinar on how to create the most accurate assemblies of your Sanger sequencing data.
Check out our new post featuring questions and answers from our recent webinar on genomic…
Watch our 1-hour webinar on phylogenetic tree creation and optimization using the latest features in MegAlign Pro.
Protein sequences are published at an exponentially higher rate than protein structures. Elucidating a protein…
In this webinar, DNASTAR Senior Product Manager Matt Keyser demonstrates SeqMan Ultra’s new features in the Lasergene 17.2 release.
Watch our 1-hour webinar on best practices for using SeqBuilder Pro for sequence analysis, including…
Search Blog Posts
- Lasergene 17.3.3 Release Notes June 29, 2022
- Streamlining Variant Identification and Analysis Webinar June 23, 2022
- Variant Annotation with Lasergene Genomics: The easy way to discover, annotate and filter sequence variants June 10, 2022
- Expert-Guided Protein Structure Prediction Webinar May 13, 2022
- Lasergene 17.3.2 Release Notes May 9, 2022
Most Commented Posts
- Lasergene 15.3 Release Notes By Katie Maxfield on October 24, 2018 4
- EditSeq, PrimerSelect and classic MegAlign retired with the release of Lasergene 16.0 By Sharon Yildiz on July 12, 2019 4
- How much disk space do I need for my templated genome assembly? By DNA STAR on November 24, 2015 4