Watch our 1-hour webinar designed to help new users understand the available functionality in Lasergene and how to get started with the work they want to do.
Learn more about PacBio HiFi sequencing, a hybrid of short- and long-read sequencing that is extremely accurate and is especially useful for de novo genome assembly.
Watch our 1-hour webinar on how to master viral genome analysis.
Do you need to assemble RNA-Seq de novo transcriptome data as part of your research?
Watch our 1-hour webinar on best practices for aligning and analyzing RNA-Seq data using the…
RNA-Seq transcriptome projects can be complex. In this post, DNASTAR’s Manager of Sales and Client…
Check out our new post featuring questions and answers from our recent webinar on genomic…
Whether you are working with Illumina, Oxford Nanopore, PacBio data, or a combination of these…
Watch our 1-hour webinar for an in-depth look at different assembly strategies for genomic sequencing…
See how SeqMan NGen stands up to three open-source tools using data from PacBio…
Search Blog Posts
- Log4j vulnerability is not known to affect DNASTAR products December 17, 2021
- December 15, 2021 Newsletter – Our most-viewed resources of 2021 December 15, 2021
- Getting Started with Lasergene Webinar November 18, 2021
- November 9, 2021 Newsletter – Lasergene webinar, aligning viral genomes with MAFFT November 10, 2021
- Using the MAFFT alignment algorithm for high-capacity viral genome alignment November 1, 2021
Most Commented Posts
- Lasergene 15.3 Release Notes By Katie Maxfield on October 24, 2018 4
- EditSeq, PrimerSelect and classic MegAlign retired with the release of Lasergene 16.0 By Sharon Yildiz on July 12, 2019 4
- How much disk space do I need for my templated genome assembly? By DNA STAR on November 24, 2015 4