Learn more about PacBio HiFi sequencing, a hybrid of short- and long-read sequencing that is extremely accurate and is especially useful for de novo genome assembly.
Watch our 1-hour webinar on how to master viral genome analysis.
Do you need to assemble RNA-Seq de novo transcriptome data as part of your research?
Watch our 1-hour webinar on best practices for aligning and analyzing RNA-Seq data using the…
RNA-Seq transcriptome projects can be complex. In this post, DNASTAR’s Manager of Sales and Client…
Check out our new post featuring questions and answers from our recent webinar on genomic…
Whether you are working with Illumina, Oxford Nanopore, PacBio data, or a combination of these…
Watch our 1-hour webinar for an in-depth look at different assembly strategies for genomic sequencing…
See how SeqMan NGen stands up to three open-source tools using data from PacBio…
DNASTAR’s Variant Annotation workflow provides functional annotation and enriched information for analyzing human samples in…
Search Blog Posts
- Using Lasergene to De Novo Assemble PacBio HiFi Data September 21, 2021
- Master Viral Genome Analysis Webinar September 20, 2021
- September 7, 2021 Newsletter – Viral Genome Analysis webinar, Lasergene users around the world, Lasergene 17.3 release September 7, 2021
- DNASTAR Releases Lasergene 17.3 Software August 30, 2021
- Lasergene 17.3 Release Notes August 25, 2021
Most Commented Posts
- EditSeq, PrimerSelect and classic MegAlign retired with the release of Lasergene 16.0 By Sharon Yildiz on July 12, 2019 4
- How much disk space do I need for my templated genome assembly? By DNA STAR on November 24, 2015 4
- Mac OS X El Capitan and Lasergene Compatibility By toms on October 21, 2015 2