This webinar focuses on our protein structure prediction tools, including our newest offering, NovaFold AI, which utilizes the award-winning AlphaFold 2 method.
Watch our 1-hour webinar designed to help new users understand the available functionality in Lasergene and how to get started with the work they want to do.
Watch this 1-hour webinar demonstrating our phage display and antibody analysis pipeline.
Protein sequences are published at an exponentially higher rate than protein structures. Elucidating a protein…
A modern, flexible approach to protein modeling. Need to predict the 3D structure of a…
Alanine scanning benchmarks for protein design in DNASTAR Lasergene. With Lasergene 16, we introduced alanine…
Did you know that Lasergene 16.0 now features a site-directed mutagenesis workflow utilizing Protean 3D...
You asked for it and we delivered: Protein modeling on macOS Last week we released...
I recently spoke with Dr. Richard Buick, Chief Technical Officer of Fusion Antibodies to find out...
Search Blog Posts
- Lasergene 17.3.3 Release Notes June 29, 2022
- Streamlining Variant Identification and Analysis Webinar June 23, 2022
- Variant Annotation with Lasergene Genomics: The easy way to discover, annotate and filter sequence variants June 10, 2022
- Expert-Guided Protein Structure Prediction Webinar May 13, 2022
- Lasergene 17.3.2 Release Notes May 9, 2022
Most Commented Posts
- Lasergene 15.3 Release Notes By Katie Maxfield on October 24, 2018 4
- EditSeq, PrimerSelect and classic MegAlign retired with the release of Lasergene 16.0 By Sharon Yildiz on July 12, 2019 4
- How much disk space do I need for my templated genome assembly? By DNA STAR on November 24, 2015 4