Watch our 1-hour webinar designed to help new users understand the available functionality in Lasergene and how to get started with the work they want to do.
Watch this 1-hour webinar demonstrating our phage display and antibody analysis pipeline.
Protein sequences are published at an exponentially higher rate than protein structures. Elucidating a protein…
A modern, flexible approach to protein modeling. Need to predict the 3D structure of a…
Alanine scanning benchmarks for protein design in DNASTAR Lasergene. With Lasergene 16, we introduced alanine…
Did you know that Lasergene 16.0 now features a site-directed mutagenesis workflow utilizing Protean 3D...
You asked for it and we delivered: Protein modeling on macOS Last week we released...
I recently spoke with Dr. Richard Buick, Chief Technical Officer of Fusion Antibodies to find out...
We are excited to announce our newest video series, DNASTAR LabViews, a collection of short...
Search Blog Posts
- Log4j vulnerability is not known to affect DNASTAR products December 17, 2021
- December 15, 2021 Newsletter – Our most-viewed resources of 2021 December 15, 2021
- Getting Started with Lasergene Webinar November 18, 2021
- November 9, 2021 Newsletter – Lasergene webinar, aligning viral genomes with MAFFT November 10, 2021
- Using the MAFFT alignment algorithm for high-capacity viral genome alignment November 1, 2021
Most Commented Posts
- Lasergene 15.3 Release Notes By Katie Maxfield on October 24, 2018 4
- EditSeq, PrimerSelect and classic MegAlign retired with the release of Lasergene 16.0 By Sharon Yildiz on July 12, 2019 4
- How much disk space do I need for my templated genome assembly? By DNA STAR on November 24, 2015 4