Do you need to assemble RNA-Seq de novo transcriptome data as part of your research? If so, you might want to consider DNASTAR’s SeqMan NGen, part of the Lasergene Genomics package. SeqMan NGen provides an integrated solution that’s easy to use: from setup to downstream analysis.
Watch our 1-hour webinar on best practices for using SeqBuilder Pro for sequence analysis, including cloning and primer design.
If you’re doing a whole-genome alignment in MegAlign Pro, Mauve is the best MegAlign Pro…
RNA-Seq transcriptome projects can be complex. In this post, DNASTAR’s Manager of Sales and Client…
Whether you are working with Illumina, Oxford Nanopore, PacBio data, or a combination of these…
Search Blog Posts
- De novo Transcriptome Assembly: SeqMan NGen vs. CLC Genomics Workbench November 19, 2020
- DNASTAR Integrates Genomenon Mastermind Database for Human Variant Analysis November 17, 2020
- DNASTAR Releases Lasergene 17.2 Software November 17, 2020
- Lasergene 17.2 Release Notes November 17, 2020
- November 12, 2020 Newsletter – Lasergene Student Research Licenses, SeqMan Ultra Webinar, Updates to Perpetual Licenses November 12, 2020