Watch our 1-hour webinar designed to help new users understand the available functionality in Lasergene and how to get started with the work they want to do.
Watch our 1-hour webinar on best practices for automated virtual cloning.
Watch our 1-hour webinar on how to master viral genome analysis.
Watch our 1-hour webinar on how to create the most accurate assemblies of your Sanger sequencing data.
Watch this 1-hour webinar demonstrating our phage display and antibody analysis pipeline.
Watch our 1-hour webinar on phylogenetic tree creation and optimization using the latest features in MegAlign Pro.
Protein sequences are published at an exponentially higher rate than protein structures. Elucidating a protein…
In this webinar, DNASTAR Senior Product Manager Matt Keyser demonstrates SeqMan Ultra’s new features in the Lasergene 17.2 release.
Do you need to assemble RNA-Seq de novo transcriptome data as part of your research?
Watch our 1-hour webinar on best practices for using SeqBuilder Pro for sequence analysis, including…
Search Blog Posts
- Log4j vulnerability is not known to affect DNASTAR products December 17, 2021
- December 15, 2021 Newsletter – Our most-viewed resources of 2021 December 15, 2021
- Getting Started with Lasergene Webinar November 18, 2021
- November 9, 2021 Newsletter – Lasergene webinar, aligning viral genomes with MAFFT November 10, 2021
- Using the MAFFT alignment algorithm for high-capacity viral genome alignment November 1, 2021
Most Commented Posts
- Lasergene 15.3 Release Notes By Katie Maxfield on October 24, 2018 4
- EditSeq, PrimerSelect and classic MegAlign retired with the release of Lasergene 16.0 By Sharon Yildiz on July 12, 2019 4
- How much disk space do I need for my templated genome assembly? By DNA STAR on November 24, 2015 4