In this installment of DNASTAR LabViews, we talk with Blaire Bacher of Orion Genomics about her work sequencing the palm genome and developing various clinical tests. Hear more about this exciting work and how DNASTAR software is helping advance this research in our interview below, then check out our full collection of customer interviews here!
You also might be interested in
For those working with gene panels or performing validation control[...]
Lasergene 17.3.2 offers access to NovaFold AI, our new application for protein structure prediction that uses the award-winning AlphaFold 2 AI system.
DNASTAR software is trusted by over 80,000 researchers in academia, government, and industry. Learn why so many people turn to DNASTAR for their sequence and structure analysis needs.
Search Blog Posts
- Lasergene 17.3.3 Release Notes June 29, 2022
- Streamlining Variant Identification and Analysis Webinar June 23, 2022
- Variant Annotation with Lasergene Genomics: The easy way to discover, annotate and filter sequence variants June 9, 2022
- Expert-Guided Protein Structure Prediction Webinar May 13, 2022
- Lasergene 17.3.2 Release Notes May 9, 2022
Most Commented Posts
- Lasergene 15.3 Release Notes By Katie Maxfield on October 24, 2018 4
- EditSeq, PrimerSelect and classic MegAlign retired with the release of Lasergene 16.0 By Sharon Yildiz on July 12, 2019 4
- How much disk space do I need for my templated genome assembly? By DNA STAR on November 24, 2015 4