Protein sequences are published at an exponentially higher rate than protein structures. Elucidating a protein…
December 8, 2020 Newsletter – Integration of Genomenon Mastermind, Register for SeqMan Ultra Webinar
We have finally reached the last month of the longest year ever! As we head...
Do you need to assemble RNA-Seq de novo transcriptome data as part of your research?
DNASTAR® announced today the release of Lasergene® 17.1, which includes significant updates to the core…
November 12, 2020 Newsletter – Lasergene Student Research Licenses, SeqMan Ultra Webinar, Updates to Perpetual Licenses
Welcome to November’s newsletter! As fall officially comes to a close, we hope this newsletter...
Search Blog Posts
- DNASTAR Publication Review April 14, 2021
- March 15, 2021 Newsletter – Free ebook Download, Phylogenetic Tree Q&A, Student Research Licenses March 15, 2021
- Answers to your “Phylogenetic Tree” webinar questions March 5, 2021
- Webinar: Mastering Phylogenetic Tree Creation & Optimization with MegAlign Pro February 25, 2021
- February 11, 2021 Newsletter – Phylogenetic Tree Webinar, Improvements to SeqMan Ultra, Lasergene 17.2.1 Available for Download February 11, 2021
Most Commented Posts
- EditSeq, PrimerSelect and classic MegAlign retired with the release of Lasergene 16.0 By Sharon Yildiz on July 12, 2019 4
- How much disk space do I need for my templated genome assembly? By DNA STAR on November 24, 2015 4
- Mac OS X El Capitan and Lasergene Compatibility By toms on October 21, 2015 2