- Choose File > Export Image > (View Name).
- Specify the file name and choose the export format: Adobe PDF (.pdf), Microsoft PowerPoint-optimized (.pptx), PNG image (.png) or JPG image (.jpg, .jpeg).
If exporting the Tree view, the export procedure is now complete.
- Choose export options.
- Use the Range of alignment boxes to specify the range of residues that should appear in the image. The default is the current viewport range.
- (Sequences and Pairwise only) Type in the number of Residues per line. By default, MegAlign Pro places the entire range on a single line.
- (Pairwise only) Check the include summary box if you want to include the summary (above the sequences area) in the image.
- (Sequences only) Check the Include dividing lines box if you wish to include separators between the header, sequences, and footer.
The Resulting image size updates automatically based on the options you choose.
- Click OK to export the image using the specified options or Cancel to close the dialog without exporting.
The following video shows how to export an image from MegAlign Pro and edit it in PowerPoint.
Need more help with this?