After the Jobs panel shows the Status of a BLAST search or Entrez search is Done, pressing the “Done” hyperlink opens the search results simultaneously in the Text, Table, and Pairwise views. All three views are contained in a large pop up window that is separate from the main window.
An example Text view is shown below:
In order, the view shows the following:
- The version of BLAST used in the search (e.g., “BLASTP 2.9.0+”).
- References for the BLAST search engine.
- A description of the BLAST database used in the search, including the number of sequences.
- Information about the Query sequence, including its length and the Request ID (RID) number.
- A table of sequences producing significant alignments.
- Pairwise alignments of each significant match with summary information on the match.
|To make selections in the view||See Make a Selection.|
|To copy all text||Right-click anywhere in the view and choose Copy.|
|To select all text||Right-click anywhere in the view and choose Select All.|
Need more help with this?