To access the Text view, perform a BLAST search. When the search is complete, the Text, Table and Pairwise views are displayed together in a single popup window that is separate from the main MegAlign Pro window. To reopen all three views at a later time, click on the Status link in the Jobs panel.
An example Text view is shown below:
In order, the view shows the following:
- The version of BLAST used in the search (e.g., “BLASTP 2.9.0+”).
- References for the BLAST search engine.
- A description of the BLAST database used in the search, including the number of sequences.
- Information about the Query sequence, including its length and the Request ID (RID) number.
- A table of sequences producing significant alignments.
- Pairwise alignments of each significant match with summary information on the match.
|Make selections in the view||See Make a Selection.|
|Copy all text||Right-click anywhere in the view and choose Copy.|
|Select all text||Right-click anywhere in the view and choose Select All.|
|Show the active view in full-screen mode||Use the View > Full Screen command or the the Full screen tool at the bottom right corner of the view.|
|Exit full screen mode||Press the Esc key or use the Exit full screen tool ) at the bottom of the full-screen view.|
Need more help with this?