- When the mapping initiated in Part D is finished, click the hyperlink to the output directory.
- Open both All features_map_features_1_report.tsv and CDS-RB features_map_features_1_report.tsv in any suitable spreadsheet editor.
- Observe that the output file All features has many more data rows than the file CDS-RB features. That’s because in the latter case, non-CDS features and features without a note containing the letters “RB” were omitted from feature mapping.
- Of the remaining rows, look in the Variation column and see that some features were mapped and others weren’t. This assignment was based on the %Coverage and %Identity thresholds.
- In each spreadsheet, find rows in which the Coverage and %Identity columns are between 80 and 90%. In which mapping project were these features mapped, and in which were they “Not_mapped”?
- When you are finished, close both spreadsheets and return to the MegAlign Pro window.
- Once in MegAlign Pro, click OK and then Close to close the Map Features-related dialogs.
Proceed to Part F: Export the annotated target sequence.
Need more help with this?
Thanks for your feedback.