GenVision Pro supports visualization and analysis of multiple samples from a single genome. In RNA-seq, ChIP-seq and copy number variation (CNV) studies, where coverage and peak plots are compared and used to interpret gene expression and regulation, the ability to display and compare genome-wide data sets for multiple samples makes GenVision Pro an essential tool
With GenVision Pro, you can visually navigate between single-segment chromosomes and/or contigs of a genome, then export publication-quality images.
The following video shows how easy it is to use GenVision Pro:
These support pages contain written help and tutorials, as well as video tutorials.
- For help INSTALLING Lasergene, see our separate Installation Guide.
- Click here for a list of all TUTORIAL topics.
- Click here for a list of all topics that include VIDEOS.
- To PRINT the current page of the User Guide, click the printer icon in the top right corner ().
- To download a PDF of the entire User Guide, scroll to the bottom of the table of contents on the left, and press Download as PDF.
Need more help with this?