- Launch WlmAdmin.exe from C:\Program Files (x86)\DNASTAR-LicenseServer\Admin\.
- Choose Edit>Defined Server List, add the IP address of your Server, and click OK. Then click the plus sign (+) next to Defined servers.
- In the ensuing list, click the plus sign (+) next to your server.
- Click on any of the modules listed, then look on the right side of the dialog to find the Feature Information section (under Statistics).
- Confirm that the “Total” column contains the correct number of uses. Confirm this with all the modules, including Lasergene 6.
- Navigate to Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services.
- Find “DNASTARLicenseServer” on the list and make sure it is Started.
- Open the Terminal and enter: /Library/DNASTARLicenseServer/lsmon x.x.x.x, where x.x.x.x. is the IP address. A string of text will appear, broken into sections based on the total number of modules plus one. Lasergene will be one of these sections. Each section will list the module and the “Max concurrent user(s).”
- Verify that all the correct modules and correct number of uses appear on the list.
- Navigate to Applications > Utilities > Activity Monitor. Look at “All Processes” to verify that lserv is running.
Need more help with this?
Thanks for your feedback.