- Open the Primers view.
- Choose File > Save Primer Catalog.
- Select one of the following three formats:
- Tab-delimited text (.txt) – Values from the Set Name, Pair Name, T/B, and Primer Sequence columns are exported from the Primers, as well as the sequence range of the primer, and saved as a tab-delimited text file.
- FASTA (.fas) * – * The primer sequences are exported as a single FASTA file. A name for each sequence is derived from the sequence range, the pair and set names, and whether the primer is on the top (T) or bottom (B) strand. For example: T_1712..1731_Pair_1,Set_1
- Primer catalog (.pri) * – * The primers in the Primers are exported as a primer catalog for future use in SeqBuilder Pro.
Need more help with this?
Thanks for your feedback.