- Select one or more sequences.
- Choose File > Export Sequence(s) From Project.
- Choose a format and location for saving the exported sequence(s).
- If you selected a single sequence, the sequence name is used as the default file name. If you selected multiple sequences, the project name is used instead.
- Available file formats may include: .sbd, .seq, .gbk, .embl, and .fas. For formats that do not support multiple sequences, each sequence is saved as a separate file.
Need more help with this?
Thanks for your feedback.