- Select File > Save As.
By default, the file will be saved with a text file extension (.txt).
- Select one or more results from the Search Results window using click, Ctrl/Cmd+click, or Shift+click, or by adding a checkbox to the left of the row(s) of interest.
- Click the Batch Save button.
- In the resulting dialog, select one of the following options from the Save field:
- Top opens the specified number of matches, starting with the first sequence on the list. Specify a number in the text box (default is 10).
- Next opens the specified number of sequences, starting with the first one currently highlighted. Specify a number in the text box (default is 10).
- Checked opens sequences with a checkmark beside them.
- Selected opens only highlighted sequences.
- All opens all sequences.
- (optional) To save the file(s) in a location other than the default directory, click the Set Location button.
- Click OK again to save the sequence files to the specified directory.
Need more help with this?
Thanks for your feedback.