- Open an existing SeqBuilder Pro cloning project that has the desired inserts in its Inserts folder.
- Press File > New Cloning Project.
- Drag the inserts from the original project’s Inserts folder into the new project’s Inserts folder.
- Close the Project window for the older project.
- Expand the new Inserts folder, if necessary, by clicking on its plus sign.
- Drag the inserts from the Inserts folder and drop them in the Fragments section near the bottom right of the Clone tab.
Proceed to Step 2: Specify the method and options.
Need more help with this?
Thanks for your feedback.