- Use File > Open to open the file or SeqBuilder Project (.sbd) containing the insert.
- From the Cloning menu, select one of the following commands: Gibson, LIC Cloning; In-Fusion Cloning, GeneArt Cloning; MultiSite Gateway Pro Cloning; Gateway Expression Clone; Gateway Entry Clone; Restriction Enzyme Cloning; TA Cloning; Directional TOPO Cloning.
- Choose File > Add [sequence name] to Untitled Cloning Project ‘n,’ where ‘n’ is a number. The Document window will become active again.
- Return to the Project window by clicking on it. In the Project tab, drag and drop the sequence into the Inserts folder.
- Expand the new Inserts folder, if necessary, by clicking on its plus sign.
- Drag the inserts from the Inserts folder and drop them in the Fragments section near the bottom right of the Clone tab.
Proceed to Step 2: Specify the method and options.
Need more help with this?
Thanks for your feedback.