- Local assemblies – Add files using the Add button or add folders of files using the Add Folder button. In the file explorer, navigate to and select the desired file(s)/folder(s), and then click Open.
- Cloud assemblies – Add files or folders using the Add button. This takes you to the Cloud Data Drive. Navigate to the desired file(s) or folder and then click the green check mark ().
If you would like to remove a file from the list, select it and click Remove.
+Notes specific to the Input Reference Sequences screen
- Before adding a reference sequence to certain projects, you may wish to first annotate it in SeqBuilder Pro for known SNPs/variations and other features.
- If you wish to manually specify an isoform to use in SNP calling, you must perform a minor edit to the reference sequence before adding it here. See Manually specify an isoform for more information.
- If you are using output from the RNA-Seq de novo transcriptome workflow as input for the RNA-Seq reference-guided workflow, see Step 5 of Use RNA-Seq de novo transcriptome output as a reference.
Need more help with this?
Thanks for your feedback.