Depending on the workflow, choosing a “reference” option in the Choose Assembly Type screen may cause the Input References Sequences screen to appear as the next screen. If this screen appears, you must input the specified sequence(s) or assemblies before proceeding further in the wizard. See our Supported File Types page for allowable file extensions.
For information about performing specific tasks within this wizard screen, see the links below:
- Automatically download and add genome template packages
- Automatically download and add genomes from NCBI
- Add and remove files
- Add and remove accessory files (VCF, BED, etc.)
- Use RNA-Seq reference-guided workflow options
- Use RNA-Seq de novo transcriptome output as a reference
Once you are finished making choices in this screen, click Next > to continue to the next wizard screen.
Need more help with this?