If the Reference Sequence screen appears, you must input some type of reference sequence or genome template package before proceeding further in the wizard.
If you are following one of the Genome finishing workflows, this screen is called Input Draft Genome or Contigs or Input High Quality Draft Genome. These screens each contain a subset of the options in the Reference Sequence screen.
- Annotate reference sequences prior to import
- Manually specify an isoform prior to import
- Make a custom VCF file
- Make a custom BED file
- Troubleshoot a Manifest file
SeqMan NGen can read and produce output using a variety of common chromosome naming conventions, including “chr1” and “ch1,” as well as Arabic and Roman numerals. See our Supported File Types page for allowable file extensions.
- Add a reference sequence or draft genome from your computer or the Cloud
- Add a genome template from DNASTAR – (RECOMMENDED) Genome template packages include dbSNP information that is very useful for downstream analysis.
- Add a genome template from NCBI
- Use RNA-Seq de novo transcriptome output as a reference
- Remove a sequence from the list
Click Next > to proceed to the next wizard screen or < Back to return to the previous screen.
Need more help with this?