- Filter the table to include the variants of interest.
- Use the Change alignment options in this view tool () to select data columns and place them in the desired order. If exporting for use in ArrayStar, see the section below.
- Click anywhere in the Variants view and choose Edit > Select All, then Edit > Copy.
- Use Edit > Paste to paste the data into a suitable spreadsheet program and save the file in any desired format.
If you plan to open the variant table in ArrayStar, you must include the following data columns in Step 3, above:
- Contig ID
- Contig Pos
- Ref Pos
- Ref Base
- either SNP Base or Called Base
If you wish to determine coding vs. non-coding regions or synonymous vs. non-synonymous changes in ArrayStar, you must also export the following columns:
- Feature Name
- Feature Type
- either Codon or Protein Change
Need more help with this?