- MegAlign – To copy any selected text as it appears in a view, use Edit > Copy. To copy part or all of the consensus sequence after performing an alignment, select the sequence range and use Edit > Copy Consensus.
- MegAlign Pro – To copy any selected text as it appears in a view, use Edit > Copy. To copy the selected text or data in FASTA format, use Edit > Copy As FASTA. For details, see the MegAlign Pro User Guide topic Copy, Paste and Delete.
- MegAlign – Use File > Export Sequences to export selected sequences from the Worktable or File > Export Consensus to export the consensus sequence from the Worktable. Files can only be exported to Lasergene DNA (.seq) or protein (.pro) format.
- MegAlign Pro – Use any of over a dozen commands to export data to a number of formats. Among many other choices, you can export all the sequences (File > Export Data > Sequences), or data from the Distance view (File > Export Data > Distance Matrix) or Tree view (File > Export Data > Tree). For more information, see the MegAlign Pro User Guide topics Export data to a file and Export a tree to a tree viewer.
- MegAlign – Not available.
- MegAlign Pro – To export an image showing the contents of a view, use File > Export Image > (View Name). For details, see the MegAlign Pro User Guide topic Export an image of the view. Once you have exported the image, you can edit it in PowerPoint as shown in this brief video:
Need more help with this?
Thanks for your feedback.