As of Lasergene 16.0, MegAlign Pro will completely replace MegAlign. Compared to its predecessor, MegAlign, MegAlign Pro features a modern, colorful user interface and greatly increased functionality.
This short video is an overview of the MegAlign Pro application:
For an illustrated comparison showing how to perform an MegAlign task in MegAlign Pro, click any of the links below:
- Edit a sequence
- Trim sequence ends
- Rename a sequence
- View sequence information
- Translate or back translate a sequence
- Perform a pairwise alignment
- Perform a multiple alignment
- Find a position
- Locate gaps and disagreements
- Copy and export
Need more help with this?