DNASTAR's Lasergene Genomics Suite provides researchers with an integrated pipeline for assembling and analyzing multi-sample data sets. Features of the Lasergene Genomics Suite software include:
- Powerful analysis and filtering capabilities for both prospective and retrospective studies.
- The new best practice in NGS variant calling
- Quick assembly of large data sets from all major next-gen technologies on a desktop computer—check out our benchmarks below.
- Ability to quickly identify mutations using live, interactive views.
- Direct connection to the GO Annotation, dbNSFP, dbSNP, COSMIC and GERP databases.
- Utilization of gene ontologies to identfy the relationship between genes with particular biological functions or to determine the relative importance of genes in specific processes.
- Large-scale comparisons of SNPs across individuals and groups of individuals, and the ability to determine the level of disruption to each gene caused by the SNPs present.
- Multiple statistical analysis tools and visualizations options for identifying groups of co-regulated genes.
- Ability to import and analyze phenotypic data as well as custom SNP annotations.
Request QuoteFree Trial
Note that a "Commercial Services" license is required for organizations that use our software as part of an analysis pipeline that is provided as a service for others. Please request a quote for pricing and additional information.
Lasergene Genomics Suite Reference-Guided Genome Alignment Benchmarks
|Human Genome*||Illumina||Hg19+dbSNP||3,101||3,523||112,738||32||36X||23 Hrs.|
|8 Human Exomes* (multiplex)||Illumina||Hg19+dbSNP||27||1,268||12,047||76||446X||14 Hrs.|
|RNA-Seq (6 human samples)||Illumina||Hg19+dbSNP||3,101||322||2,687||50||NA||3.5 Hrs.|
|Human Exome*||Illumina||Hg19+dbSNP||27||163||12,390||76||459X||2 Hrs.|
|ChIP- Seq (3 human samples)||Illumina||Hg19+dbSNP||3,101||106||1,273||36||NA||1.5 Hrs.|
|RNA-Seq (2 human samples)||Ion Torrent||Hg19+dbSNP||3,101||17.5||875||100||NA||1.5 Hrs.|
|Rice Genome*||Illumina||IRGSP build 4 + dbSNP||382||272||8,708||32||23X||1.5 Hrs.|
|Arabidopsis Genome*||Illumina||TAIR10||120||67||5,000||75||42X||1 Hr.|
|"Deep" K-12 E. coli Genome*||Illumina||MG1655||5||45||4,539||100||908X||28 Min.|
|Ion AmpliSeq™ Cancer Panel (3 multiplexed data sets)Data provided by Ion Torrent.||Ion Torrent||Hg19+dbSNP||3,101||3||99||85||500X||24 Min.|
|K-12 E. coli Genome (merge pair data)Data provided by Ion Torrent.
Merged pair data consists of overlapping forward and reverse reads.
SeqMan NGen aligns these reads and merges them into a single consensus.
|Fluidigm® Access Array System (2 multiplexed data sets)Data provided by Pacific Biosciences.||Pac Bio||Fluidigm human amplicons||0.1||< 1||7||180||500X||1 Min.|
|K-12 E. coli Genome*||Illumina||MG1655||5||2.5||250||100||50X||1 Min.|
*Data sets for these projects were obtained from NCBI's Short Read Archive.
** Assembly times were calculated using a computer with a 4 Disk RAID-0.