MegAlign Pro is Lasergene’s application for generating multiple and pairwise alignments of protein and/or nucleic acid sequences using your choice of alignment methods. Easily navigate between synchronized views with a click of a button, and rearrange views and toolbars by simply dragging and dropping them where you want them to be.
If you’re not sure whether you need to do a sequence alignment or a sequence assembly, we recommend reading our “disambiguation” topic Sequence alignment vs. sequence assembly.
These support pages contain written help and tutorials, as well as video tutorials.
- For help INSTALLING Lasergene, see our separate Installation Guide.
- For written TUTORIALS with free data, see MegAlign Pro Tutorials.
- Click here for a list of all topics that include VIDEOS.
- To PRINT the current page of the User Guide, click the printer icon in the top right corner ().
- To download a PDF of the entire User Guide, scroll to the bottom of the table of contents on the left, and press Download as PDF.
Need more help with this?
Thanks for your feedback.