MegAlign Pro is Lasergene’s application for generating multiple and pairwise alignments of protein and/or nucleic acid sequences using your choice of alignment methods. Easily navigate between synchronized views with a click of a button, and rearrange views and toolbars by simply dragging and dropping them where you want them to be.
The following video is a brief walk-through of the MegAlign Pro application. Note that this video does not show all available alignment methods.
These support pages contain written help and tutorials, as well as video tutorials.
- For help INSTALLING Lasergene, see our separate Installation Guide.
- To find TUTORIAL topics using already-installed data, enter “Try It” into the Search box in the upper right corner. Or find a topic of interest in the table of contents, and look for subtopics that begin with the words “Try It!”
- To find VIDEOS, enter “Video” into the Search box in the upper right corner.
- To PRINT the current page of the User Guide, click the printer icon in the top right corner ().
- To download a PDF of the entire User Guide, scroll to the bottom of the table of contents on the left, and press Download as PDF.