MegAlign Pro is Lasergene’s application for generating multiple and pairwise alignments of protein and/or nucleic acid sequences using your choice of alignment methods. Easily navigate between synchronized views with a click of a button, and rearrange views and toolbars by simply dragging and dropping them where you want them to be.
If you’re not sure whether you need to do a sequence alignment or a sequence assembly, we recommend reading our “disambiguation” topic Sequence alignment vs. sequence assembly.
These support pages contain written help and tutorials, as well as video tutorials.
- For help INSTALLING Lasergene, see our separate Installation Guide.
- For written TUTORIALS with free data, see MegAlign Pro Tutorials.
- Click here for a list of all topics that include VIDEOS.
- To PRINT the current page of the User Guide, click the printer icon in the top right corner ().
- To download a PDF of the entire User Guide, scroll to the bottom of the table of contents on the left, and press Download as PDF.
Need more help with this?