In this part of the tutorial, you will map all features from the source sequence to the target sequence.
- Right-click on the name of the source (upper) sequence and select Features > Map Features to Bottom Sequence. The Map Features wizard launches.
- In the Features screen, use the drop-down menu to select All Features, then press Next.
- In the Options screen, keep the defaults and press Next.
- In the Output screen, type in the Project name “All features” and use the Browse button to specify where save the project.
- Click OK to initiate feature mapping. When mapping is finished, click OK and Close. The output sequence will be examined later in this tutorial.
- To prepare for the next part of the tutorial, remove the features you just added to the target sequence by right-clicking on the lower sequence name and choosing Features > Remove Features From Selected Sequence. When prompted, click Yes.
Proceed to Part D: Map a filtered set of features.
Need more help with this?