ArrayStar is a powerful application within Lasergene Genomics Suite for analyzing sequence variation across groups of genomic samples, as well as global gene expression. Analyze variants using assembly projects and/or SNP data from SeqMan NGen and SeqMan Pro, or import oligonucleotide microarray and spotted array data to use ArrayStar's microarray functionality. ArrayStar offers statistical tools in conjunction with graphically rich visualizations to isolate gene or variant sets of interest and identify their biological significance. ArrayStar can also be used in concert with the optional QSeq application to analyze RNA-Seq, ChIP-Seq, CNV, and miRNA data.
- Select groups of genes for analysis using interactive scatter plots, Venn diagrams and heat maps.
- Cluster your data using hierarchical or k-means clustering.
- Visualize expression level changes in individual genes over time through the use of line graphs.
- Quickly locate variants of interest based on different experimental assumptions and confidence levels.
- Compare variants across individuals using tables and Venn diagrams.
- Explore gene ontology to discover how SNPs and small indels may impact gene function, or to identify relationships between genes with particular biological functions.
- Determine the relative importance of genes in specific processes using statistical comparisons.