MegAlign Pro supports the following multiple alignment methods: Clustal Omega, Clustal W, MAFFT, MUSCLE and Mauve. Click here for descriptions and a comparison of the different methods.
- Perform an initial multiple alignment
- Multiple alignment methods and options
- Modify a multiple alignment
- Unalign aligned sequences
The following tutorials all use free data that can be downloaded from the DNASTAR website.
- Try it! – Perform a Clustal Omega alignment
- Try it! – Perform a MUSCLE alignment with multi-segment sequences
- Try it! – Perform a genomic alignment with Mauve
The following video is a quick introduction to performing multiple alignments in MegAlign Pro:
Need more help with this?