MegAlign Pro lets you create and display one or more phylogenetic trees for a multiple alignment. The trees can use different algorithms, or the same algorithm with different settings. To learn more, see the following topics:
- Generate a phylogenetic tree
- Advice on choosing the best tree for your data (DNASTAR blog post)
- Get to know the Tree view
- Work with multiple trees
- Change the look of the tree (fonts, colors, decimal places shown, etc.)
- Reroot a tree
- Import a Newick-format tree
- Export a tree to a tree viewer
Need more help with this?
Thanks for your feedback.