- Use this tool () to filter the table to include the variants of interest.
- Choose or rearrange columns using the gear tool ().
- Click the Export data tool ().
If you plan to open the variant table in ArrayStar, you must include the following data columns in Step 3, above:
- Contig ID
- Contig Pos
- Ref Pos
- Ref Base
- either SNP Base or Called Base
If you wish to determine coding vs. non-coding regions or synonymous vs. non-synonymous changes in ArrayStar, you must also export the following columns:
- Feature Name
- Feature Type
- either Codon or Protein Change
Need more help with this?