Unless otherwise specified on your computer, the default printing size for all DNASTAR applications is “U.S. Letter” size (8.5 × 11 inches = 21.6 × 28 cm). You can temporarily change to another size, such as A4, from within the application. However, the next time you print, the default size will again be U.S. Letter size.
To correct this issue, you need to change your computer’s default printing size:
- Open the Control Panel.
- In the Hardware and Sound category, click on Printers or View devices and printers.
- Right-click on your printer and choose Properties.
- In the General tab, click on the Printing Properties button.
- In the ensuing Printing Shortcuts tab, choose the desired default printing size from the Printing Sizes drop-down menu.
- Click the Apply button, then the OK button.
- Open System Preferences.
- Click on Printers and Scanners.
- Choose the desired size from the Default paper size drop-down menu.
Need more help with this?