To access the Text view, perform a BLAST search. When the search is complete, the Text, Table and Pairwise views are displayed together in a single popup window that is separate from the main MegAlign Pro window. To reopen all three views at a later time, click on the Status link in the Jobs panel.
An example Text view is shown below:
In order, the view shows the following:
- The version of BLAST used in the search (e.g., “BLASTP 2.9.0+”).
- References for the BLAST search engine.
- A description of the BLAST database used in the search, including the number of sequences.
- Information about the Query sequence, including its length and the Request ID (RID) number.
- A table of sequences producing significant alignments.
- Pairwise alignments of each significant match with summary information on the match.
Tasks pertaining to the Text view:
|Make selections in the view
|See Make a Selection.
|Copy all text
|Right-click anywhere in the view and choose Copy.
|Select all text
|Right-click anywhere in the view and choose Select All.
Need more help with this?