- Rank - Displays a list of the ten most similar templates, with “1” representing the best match. Use the check boxes at the left of the Rank column to specify which template(s) to align against a selected model (see bottom of this row).
- PDB ID - The name of the template with a link to the entry on the PDB website.
- TM-score - Template modeling score [0, 1], best = 1.
- RMSD - Root mean square deviation [0, ~30], lower is better.
- %Coverage - Fraction that the template overlaps the query sequence (0,1].
- %ID - The percentage of the query sequence that is an exact match to the template sequence. Templates with low sequence similarity may still be structurally similar to the query sequence, but selecting these relevant templates is challenging.
Click the link Open model aligned with checked experimental structures to open a new Protean 3D project showing the query sequence aligned to each of the checked templates.
The next section of the NovaFold Report is Predicted Binding Sites.
Need more help with this?