- Within Protean 3D, choose File > Open from PDB. You may initially see a yellow warning icon () prompting you to type in a valid ID.
- Type 7TIM into the text box.
- Press OK to open the structure in Protean 3D.
- Go to the Style panel bar and expand the Rendering section. If the Rendering bar isn’t visible, use the View > Style > Rendering command to reveal it.
- Select Ball and stick from the Backbone drop-down menu.
The structure now appears as follows:
Need more help with this?
Thanks for your feedback.