The majority of the Protean 3D window is comprised of one or more views. To learn what can be observed and done within each view, click the links below.
- Structure – Displays a physical representation of the molecule.
- Analysis – Shows a graphical representation of all prediction tracks that have been applied to the active sequence using the Tracks panel .
- Sequence – Shows the amino acid or nucleotide sequence, secondary structures, binding sites and other features.
- NovaCloud Services view – After launching NovaCloud Services, the Services view is used to log in and launch a setup wizard for NovaFold, NovaFold Antibody, or NovaDock predictions.
- Predictions view – Once a prediction has been started on NovaCloud Services, you can monitor its progress and download its eventual output from the Predictions view.
- Report (Composition, Biophysical Properties, Protein Design, NovaFold and NovaDock results)
To learn how to change the layout or contents of a view, see Customize the look and layout.
Need more help with this?