Using Lasergene from your home office
Are school and business closures due to COVID-19 forcing you to work or study from home? Keep your research moving forward with these tips from your friends at DNASTAR. While many of us are also working from home, we want you to know that we are open for business, and we have your back!
In this 30-minute webinar, our support and product team members will answer all your questions about using Lasergene from home, including how to:
- Get free access to Lasergene while working offsite
- Run big NGS assembly projects on your home computer, even if it’s a) wimpy or b) already loaded up with gaming software
- Share large datasets with colleagues using the DNASTAR Cloud Data Drive
- Access training resources to get you up to speed on unfamiliar applications
- Contact DNASTAR Support…even when both you and the Support staff are at home in slippers
We’ll also provide answers to the most frequently-asked Support questions and briefly discuss how Lasergene software is being used to study the novel coronavirus.
The webinar will also include live Q&A to discuss topics unique to your situation. If there is a question you want to make sure we address, please send it to email@example.com ahead of the webinar.