Watch this 1-hour webinar presented by Matt Keyser to learn how to streamline your variant analysis pipeline.
DNASTAR offers free, online webinars led by our own scientific and technical experts as another resource for helping you get the most out of our software.
Bioinformatics workflows can be complex and sometimes overwhelming. We get it! That’s why we are also happy to schedule complimentary, one-on-one demonstrations, customized to your specific research objectives, and led by our scientists on staff.
This webinar focuses on our protein structure prediction tools, including our newest offering, NovaFold AI, which utilizes the award-winning AlphaFold 2 method.
Watch our 1-hour webinar on simplifying multiple sequence assembly and analysis using our newest MegAlign Pro features.
Watch our 1-hour webinar to learn how to easily analyze transcriptome data for non-model organisms.
Watch our 1-hour webinar designed to help new users understand the available functionality in Lasergene and how to get started with the work they want to do.
Watch our 1-hour webinar on best practices for automated virtual cloning.
Watch our 1-hour webinar on how to master viral genome analysis.
Watch our 1-hour webinar on how to create the most accurate assemblies of your Sanger sequencing data.
Watch this 1-hour webinar demonstrating our phage display and antibody analysis pipeline.
Check out our new post featuring questions and answers from our recent webinar on genomic…
Search Blog Posts
- Lasergene 17.3.3 Release Notes June 29, 2022
- Streamlining Variant Identification and Analysis Webinar June 23, 2022
- Variant Annotation with Lasergene Genomics: The easy way to discover, annotate and filter sequence variants June 9, 2022
- Expert-Guided Protein Structure Prediction Webinar May 13, 2022
- Lasergene 17.3.2 Release Notes May 9, 2022
Most Commented Posts
- Lasergene 15.3 Release Notes By Katie Maxfield on October 24, 2018 4
- EditSeq, PrimerSelect and classic MegAlign retired with the release of Lasergene 16.0 By Sharon Yildiz on July 12, 2019 4
- How much disk space do I need for my templated genome assembly? By DNA STAR on November 24, 2015 4