DNASTAR software is trusted by over 80,000 researchers in academia, government, and industry. Learn why so many people turn to DNASTAR for their sequence and structure analysis needs.
Learn about the exciting work DNASTAR customers around the world are doing: from whole genome sequencing and annotation, to antibody design and vaccine development.
Want to share your story with us? Contact us to tell us about your research and how you’ve used DNASTAR software in your lab!
DNASTAR is utilized by thousands of researchers around the world, including scientists at over 500 biotech and pharmaceutical companies, including every pharmaceutical company on the Fortune 500 list. Why do so many scientists in industry trust DNASTAR? Read on to find out!
DNASTAR software is trusted by over 1200 colleges and universities around the world. Learn how DNASTAR customers are using Lasergene in an academic setting.
Learn how Dr. Coughlan develops common-cold viruses as vaccine delivery platforms for infectious diseases such…
Learn how Dr. Azzeh uses MegAlign Pro to study the genetic epidemiology of viruses circulating…
Dr. Jones used large-scale sequencing and DNASTAR Services to understand hygienic behavior in bees…
I recently spoke with Dr. Richard Buick, Chief Technical Officer of Fusion Antibodies to find out...
In our latest DNASTAR LabViews interview, we talk with Dr. Robab Katani of Penn State about her...
In this installment of DNASTAR LabViews, we talk with Blaire Bacher of Orion Genomics about her work sequencing...
We are excited to announce our newest video series, DNASTAR LabViews, a collection of short...
Search Blog Posts
- Lasergene 17.3.3 Release Notes June 29, 2022
- Streamlining Variant Identification and Analysis Webinar June 23, 2022
- Variant Annotation with Lasergene Genomics: The easy way to discover, annotate and filter sequence variants June 10, 2022
- Expert-Guided Protein Structure Prediction Webinar May 13, 2022
- Lasergene 17.3.2 Release Notes May 9, 2022
Most Commented Posts
- Lasergene 15.3 Release Notes By Katie Maxfield on October 24, 2018 4
- EditSeq, PrimerSelect and classic MegAlign retired with the release of Lasergene 16.0 By Sharon Yildiz on July 12, 2019 4
- How much disk space do I need for my templated genome assembly? By DNA STAR on November 24, 2015 4