DNASTAR software is trusted by over 80,000 researchers in academia, government, and industry. Learn why so many people turn to DNASTAR for their sequence and structure analysis needs.
Learn about the exciting work DNASTAR customers around the world are doing: from whole genome sequencing and annotation, to antibody design and vaccine development.
Want to share your story with us? Contact us to tell us about your research and how you’ve used DNASTAR software in your lab!
DNASTAR is utilized by thousands of researchers around the world, including scientists at over 500 biotech and pharmaceutical companies, including every pharmaceutical company on the Fortune 500 list. Why do so many scientists in industry trust DNASTAR? Read on to find out!
DNASTAR software is trusted by over 1200 colleges and universities around the world. Learn how DNASTAR customers are using Lasergene in an academic setting.
Learn how Dr. Coughlan develops common-cold viruses as vaccine delivery platforms for infectious diseases such…
Learn how Dr. Azzeh uses MegAlign Pro to study the genetic epidemiology of viruses circulating…
Dr. Jones used large-scale sequencing and DNASTAR Services to understand hygienic behavior in bees…
I recently spoke with Dr. Richard Buick, Chief Technical Officer of Fusion Antibodies to find out...
In our latest DNASTAR LabViews interview, we talk with Dr. Robab Katani of Penn State about her...
In this installment of DNASTAR LabViews, we talk with Blaire Bacher of Orion Genomics about her work sequencing...
We are excited to announce our newest video series, DNASTAR LabViews, a collection of short...
Search Blog Posts
- Using Lasergene to De Novo Assemble PacBio HiFi Data September 21, 2021
- Master Viral Genome Analysis Webinar September 20, 2021
- September 7, 2021 Newsletter – Viral Genome Analysis webinar, Lasergene users around the world, Lasergene 17.3 release September 7, 2021
- DNASTAR Releases Lasergene 17.3 Software August 30, 2021
- Lasergene 17.3 Release Notes August 25, 2021
Most Commented Posts
- EditSeq, PrimerSelect and classic MegAlign retired with the release of Lasergene 16.0 By Sharon Yildiz on July 12, 2019 4
- How much disk space do I need for my templated genome assembly? By DNA STAR on November 24, 2015 4
- Mac OS X El Capitan and Lasergene Compatibility By toms on October 21, 2015 2