Over the past 35 years, DNASTAR software has been cited in over 80,000 peer-reviewed publications...
DNASTAR software has been cited over 67,000 times in peer reviewed articles. Featured below are just some of the studies where our software was used.
If you are using DNASTAR software in your work, we’d love to feature your publications here! Contact us to learn more.
Wondering how to cite DNASTAR in your paper? Citations for DNASTAR software should follow the format:
Application name and trademark. Version . DNASTAR. Madison, WI.
SeqMan NGen®. Version 12.0. DNASTAR. Madison, WI.
To find the appropriate trademark for a DNASTAR application, please refer to the “Trademarks” section of our Legal Information page.
72,000 reasons (and counting!) we love our customers! Creating innovative bioinformatics software solutions is only...
Search Blog Posts
- 2019 Publication Review: Over 80,000 Publications Citing DNASTAR January 15, 2020
- Lasergene 17 is Coming Soon! January 10, 2020
- December 17, 2019 Newsletter – Best of 2019 & Custom libraries for protein folding December 17, 2019
- NovaFold and Custom Template Libraries December 11, 2019
- DNASTAR’s “Best of 2019” December 9, 2019