Over the past 35 years, DNASTAR software has been cited in over 80,000 peer-reviewed publications...
DNASTAR software has been cited over 67,000 times in peer reviewed articles. Featured below are just some of the studies where our software was used.
If you are using DNASTAR software in your work, we’d love to feature your publications here! Contact us to learn more.
Wondering how to cite DNASTAR in your paper? Citations for DNASTAR software should follow the format:
Application name and trademark. Version . DNASTAR. Madison, WI.
SeqMan NGen®. Version 12.0. DNASTAR. Madison, WI.
To find the appropriate trademark for a DNASTAR application, please refer to the “Trademarks” section of our Legal Information page.
72,000 reasons (and counting!) we love our customers! Creating innovative bioinformatics software solutions is only...
Search Blog Posts
- Webinar: Mastering Phylogenetic Tree Creation & Optimization with MegAlign Pro February 25, 2021
- February 11, 2021 Newsletter – Phylogenetic Tree Webinar, Improvements to SeqMan Ultra, Lasergene 17.2.1 Available for Download February 11, 2021
- Q&A with Senior Product Manager Matt Keyser February 1, 2021
- Lasergene 17.2.1 Release Notes January 20, 2021
- January 14, 2021 Newsletter – 2021 Customer Survey, Making Phylogenetic Trees, Buy Lasergene Online January 14, 2021
Most Commented Posts
- EditSeq, PrimerSelect and classic MegAlign retired with the release of Lasergene 16.0 By Sharon Yildiz on July 12, 2019 4
- How much disk space do I need for my templated genome assembly? By DNA STAR on November 24, 2015 4
- Mac OS X El Capitan and Lasergene Compatibility By toms on October 21, 2015 2