Over the past 35 years, DNASTAR software has been cited in over 80,000 peer-reviewed publications...
DNASTAR software has been cited over 67,000 times in peer reviewed articles. Featured below are just some of the studies where our software was used.
If you are using DNASTAR software in your work, we’d love to feature your publications here! Contact us to learn more.
Wondering how to cite DNASTAR in your paper? Citations for DNASTAR software should follow the format:
Application name and trademark. Version . DNASTAR. Madison, WI.
SeqMan NGen®. Version 12.0. DNASTAR. Madison, WI.
To find the appropriate trademark for a DNASTAR application, please refer to the “Trademarks” section of our Legal Information page.
72,000 reasons (and counting!) we love our customers! Creating innovative bioinformatics software solutions is only...
Search Blog Posts
- Lasergene 17.1 Release Notes July 2, 2020
- AVX support is required to run MegAlign Pro version 17.1 and later June 30, 2020
- Webinar: Get to Know SeqMan Ultra June 24, 2020
- June 18, 2020 Newsletter – Lasergene 17.1 Coming Soon June 18, 2020
- Lasergene 17.1 is Coming Soon! June 16, 2020