Over the past 36 years, DNASTAR software has been cited in over 84,000 peer-reviewed publications. In 2020 alone, our software was cited over 4,200 times.
DNASTAR software has been cited over 84,000 times in peer-reviewed articles. Featured below are just some of the studies where our software was used.
If you are using DNASTAR software in your work, we’d love to feature your publications here! Contact us to learn more.
Wondering how to cite DNASTAR in your paper? Citations for DNASTAR software should follow the format:
Application name and trademark. Version. DNASTAR. Madison, WI.
SeqMan NGen®. Version 17.2. DNASTAR. Madison, WI.
Note that free trial licenses cannot be used for publications. To find the appropriate trademark for a DNASTAR application, please refer to the “Trademarks” section of our Legal Information page.
Over the past 35 years, DNASTAR software has been cited in over 80,000 peer-reviewed publications...
72,000 reasons (and counting!) we love our customers! Creating innovative bioinformatics software solutions is only...
Search Blog Posts
- Lasergene 17.3.3 Release Notes June 29, 2022
- Streamlining Variant Identification and Analysis Webinar June 23, 2022
- Variant Annotation with Lasergene Genomics: The easy way to discover, annotate and filter sequence variants June 9, 2022
- Expert-Guided Protein Structure Prediction Webinar May 13, 2022
- Lasergene 17.3.2 Release Notes May 9, 2022
Most Commented Posts
- Lasergene 15.3 Release Notes By Katie Maxfield on October 24, 2018 4
- EditSeq, PrimerSelect and classic MegAlign retired with the release of Lasergene 16.0 By Sharon Yildiz on July 12, 2019 4
- How much disk space do I need for my templated genome assembly? By DNA STAR on November 24, 2015 4