Over the past 35 years, DNASTAR software has been cited in over 80,000 peer-reviewed publications...
DNASTAR software has been cited over 67,000 times in peer reviewed articles. Featured below are just some of the studies where our software was used.
If you are using DNASTAR software in your work, we’d love to feature your publications here! Contact us to learn more.
Wondering how to cite DNASTAR in your paper? Citations for DNASTAR software should follow the format:
Application name and trademark. Version . DNASTAR. Madison, WI.
SeqMan NGen®. Version 12.0. DNASTAR. Madison, WI.
To find the appropriate trademark for a DNASTAR application, please refer to the “Trademarks” section of our Legal Information page.
72,000 reasons (and counting!) we love our customers! Creating innovative bioinformatics software solutions is only...
Search Blog Posts
- De novo Transcriptome Assembly: SeqMan NGen vs. CLC Genomics Workbench November 19, 2020
- DNASTAR Integrates Genomenon Mastermind Database for Human Variant Analysis November 17, 2020
- DNASTAR Releases Lasergene 17.2 Software November 17, 2020
- Lasergene 17.2 Release Notes November 17, 2020
- November 12, 2020 Newsletter – Lasergene Student Research Licenses, SeqMan Ultra Webinar, Updates to Perpetual Licenses November 12, 2020