Watch our on-demand webinar and learn how to become a master of phylogenetic tree creation and optimization
Dr. Brian Walsh
DNASTAR Sales Manager &
Scientific Lead for MegAlign Pro
In this webinar, Dr. Brian Walsh demonstrates MegAlign Pro’s new features in the Lasergene 17.2 and 17.2.1 releases, including how to:
- Re-root a tree on a selected branch or for the most balanced appearance.
- Organize sequences on the phylogenetic tree by depth or distance… or to sort sequences in the alignment to reflect the order of sequences in the tree.
- Apply attention-grabbing colors and drawing styles to prepare your tree for publication or presentation.
- Use bootstrap analysis when computing a tree.
- Choose and display a wide variety of distance metrics on the Distance Table, including the much-requested “% Identity” metric.
- Optimize styles and layouts, then save and apply them to future projects.
- Search for and navigate to specific sequences by name.
- Save time by using the new quick-access tools in each MegAlign Pro view.