Expert-Guided Protein Structure Prediction
Computational biology has come a long way in the past few years, and DNASTAR is leading the way in commercial protein structure prediction. Now offering two of the best methods for protein folding, Lasergene Protein and its integrated Nova products allow for robust and accurate protein structure prediction for any protein, along with beautiful visualizations and insights into protein function.
Our newest product, NovaFold AI, utilizes AlphaFold 2, the top-ranked protein structure prediction method in the most recent CASP challenge. And our original NovaFold software is based on I-TASSER, the top performing structure prediction server in multiple CASP competitions.
To learn more, join us on Wednesday, May 11th at 11:00 CDT for a free 1-hour webinar. DNASTAR Principal Scientist Dr. Steve Darnell will explore these products in depth, show you how to perform protein structure prediction with your own data, and guide you in deciding which structure prediction method to use.
During his live demo, Steve will also discuss:
- When to use templated vs. template-less structure prediction methods
- How to judge the accuracy of the predicted models
- The best prediction methods for different types of proteins, including fusion proteins and membrane-bound proteins
- How to predict protein function based on the modeled structure
- How to visualize prediction results and perform other downstream analysis